Jack Russel

saved by the Jack

by olivia
(london uk)

POPPY, when she was 10months old saved myself and two children from carbon

monoxide poisoning. we had been suffering with the headaches and went to bed thinking we were coming down with the flu, that night as we slept I remember waking up as poppy was over me right in my face kinda making vomiting noises, i lifted her off me but couldn't get up, and then my son and daughter were up crying mum whats wrong with poppy,so i got out of bed took her downstairs. well this was around 4am we didn't go back to bed we opened the door for poppy as she seamed to be gasping for air, well cut a long story short,carbon monoxide was leaking through our maisonette from the maisonette below the flu pipe to the roof went via my kitchen,poppy had hung on until she got us all up doing the same to the children standing on them making the noises in their faces,well when we arrived at the hospital the doctors said how did you wake up then i said my little jack Russell wouldn't let us sleep. He said give her a big steak because she saved your lives.

Comments for saved by the Jack

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 08, 2010
That's another miracle story from a JRT owner!
by: ScooterMama59


Poppy I love you and thank GOD for you saving your forever family! What a wonderful miracle and if I could I would buy you that steak too!

GOD bless our amazing Jack Russell Terriers and their families!

Sep 08, 2010
Amazing Poppy.
by: Anonymous

How do you ever repay that kind action, Poppy you are a star, and a life saver one wonderful dog.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to jack-of-the-month.

160 x 600

| Home | Contact | Privacy Policy | | What's New |

Copyright© 2006-2020 Jack-Russell-Terrier-Pictures.com

Return to Top