Jack Russel

My dog has a little ball on her chest

by liz
(los angeles )

My dog has a little ball on her lower chest. The vet said we can push it in and it will pop back out. I want to know what its called and y is it there. Vets also said that they can take it out in surgery but I dont know If I need to go that far..please help!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to JRT FAQs.

160 x 600

| Home | Contact | Privacy Policy | | What's New |

Copyright© 2006-2020 Jack-Russell-Terrier-Pictures.com

Return to Top